We are always looking for talented copywriters to join our team. Our ideal copywriter is a passionate storyteller who is also a strategic thinker, ready to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and produce thoughtful and engaging brand messaging for video, digital, and print.
As a copywriter, you will continually strive for creative excellence and innovation in all forms of marketing materials, creating compelling concepts specifically for B2B clients. You must have strong conceptual skills to work successfully on high profile accounts and be able to effectively juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines. You must be a self-starter while exhibiting a team player attitude. Superior verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to interact effectively with clients and to make creative presentations, are key to this position.
- This position requires at least 5-7 years agency experience writing B2B marketing and sales enablement materials including promotional marketing campaigns, video scripting, web/digital marketing materials, and instructional/training materials, with a bias toward storytelling
- Conceptual skills and experience writing for video and web/digital creative is a must
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Push clients toward fresh, exciting ideas
- Manage multiple projects with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating what you bring to the table as a copywriter
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Experience in medical, medical device, or pharma industries
- Examples of sales support pieces and samples from the medical device industry
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for our team, your resume, and portfolio/samples to email@example.com with “Copywriter” in the subject line. Since we work with high-profile clients, professionalism and attention to detail is key. Informal communication or incomplete applications are not looked kindly upon.