We are looking for an experienced front-end and back-end developer to create a variety of web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would love to meet you.
As a developer, you’ll work closely with our complete production team (including strategists, designers, and copywriters) to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Architect and provide vision for new applications
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal team members
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies to create new methods for solving client needs
- Proven work experience as a front-end and back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands on experience with both front-end and back-end frameworks, jQuery, VueJS, React, Laravel, etc.
- A basic understanding of AWS
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in computer science or 3 years of web development experience
- Knowledge of Articulate e-learning software
- An enjoyment of learning a variety of tech, such as Unity, VR, C#, etc.
- Marketing education/experience
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for our team, your resume, and portfolio/samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Developer” in the subject line. Since we work with high-profile clients, professionalism and attention to detail is key. Informal communication or incomplete applications are not looked kindly upon.