People Productions is looking for a talented Copywriter to join our small (20-30 person), dynamic team.
As a Copywriter, you will continually strive for creative excellence and innovation in all forms of marketing materials, creating compelling concepts specifically for B2B clients. Our ideal copywriter is one part passionate storyteller, one part strategic thinker and one-part intrepid researcher. You’re excited to dig into the mind of your target audience, brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and produce thoughtful and engaging on-brand messaging for video, digital and print. You must have strong conceptual skills to work successfully on high-profile accounts and be able to effectively juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines. You must be a self-starter while exhibiting a team player attitude. Superior verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to interact effectively with clients and to make creative presentations, are key to this position.
- This position requires at least 4-5 years of agency or client-side experience writing B2B marketing and sales enablement materials including promotional marketing campaigns, video scripting, web/digital marketing materials, and instructional/training materials, with a bias toward storytelling
- Conceptual skills and experience writing for video and web/digital creative is a must
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in line with current media trends
- Manage multiple projects with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating what you bring to the table as a copywriter
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Experience in medical, medical device, or pharma industries is a plus (samples requested)
Compensation for this role is dependent on experience and skillset. Range is $65,000 – $80,000. We also offer vacation time, sick time, health insurance with supplemental vision and dental coverage. You are eligible for our computer purchase program. Local employees may also receive an RTD bus pass.
How to apply:
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio/samples to email@example.com with
“Copywriter – (Your Name)”
in the subject line. No calls please.
When you walk into our downtown, dog-friendly Boulder office you can feel the creative buzz-or when you Zoom/Skype into a call you will see a group of friendly and smiling faces. Our creative and tech teams hang out, so there’s always a flow of information between what’s possible and what’s imagined. We work hard, but there is no shortage of laughter and congeniality between our team and in our approach with clients.
And, best of all, you don’t need to be in the office, we embrace the hybrid approach and even have entirely remote employees. This position may be remote, please inquire for more information if you are qualified for this position.
Our people are the kind who thrive on excellence. And being in a place where we can do great work is rewarding in and of itself. Many of us have been here a long time and feel a deep sense of ownership in People Productions. As a company we stress the importance of a healthy work/life balance. Many of us live in the beautiful state of Colorado, but also in places around the USA, and we strive to make sure we all have the time to enjoy what our personal lives have to offer!