(Video and Content Project Manager)
People Productions is looking for an experienced mid- to senior-level person who can handle the multiple roles of Producer / Project Manager to join our team.
We would like this person to be a Producer first who can understand the messaging strategy, write the script, and have a vision to complete the project. Experience managing other types of marketing and training projects (digital and non-video) is also desired.
On some projects, you will handle all steps of the production process, from pre to post. On other projects, you will be responsible for assisting with project management, scheduling, as well as the internal and external review process.
- Lead the creation of a video with a team
- Interact and coordinate story elements with production team members, including animators, graphic designers, and creative directors.
- Manage the process of creating video content from start to finish, including end-to-end project management
- Develop budgets and timelines
- Lead the team’s information organization and facilitate both the production and post-production process, maintaining accountability for accuracy, budget, and schedule
- Form trusted relationships with internal cross-functional team members
- Lead the development of proposals and SOWs for video and other types of projects
- Provide strategic input to creative teams
- Coordinate and collaborate with outside agencies and partners
- 5+ years experience with marketing & corporate video production.
- Demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends.
- Be highly motivated and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with professional video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology.
- Additional skills, not required but appreciated:
- Experience writing scripts, shooting videos, directing on-camera talent, conducting on-camera interviews, and editing is a plus
- This is not an entry-level position but a position for someone with experience in producing marketing videos for companies. We imagine to handle the wide variety of tasks needed that you will have been in the video production business for 5+ years.
- Excellent client relationship skills required
- Solid planning and time management skills are essential, as is knowledge in all aspects of video production from pre-production through post
- Exceptional planning, coordination, management, and communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize multiple concurrent projects with varying production timelines
- Hands-on experience with project management software, like Smartsheets2, TeamGantt, Function Point, or MS Project
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Compensation for this role is dependent on experience and skill set. The range is $70,000 – 90,000 We offer vacation time, sick time, and health insurance with supplemental vision and dental coverage. You are eligible for our computer purchase program. Local employees may also receive an RTD bus pass.
How to apply:
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio/samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with
“Producer – (Your Name)”
in the subject line. No calls please.
When you walk into our downtown, dog-friendly Boulder office you can feel the creative buzz-or when you Zoom/Skype into a call you will see a group of friendly and smiling faces. Our creative and tech teams hang out, so there’s always a flow of information between what’s possible and what’s imagined. We work hard, but there is no shortage of laughter and congeniality between our team and in our approach with clients.
And, best of all, you don’t need to be in the office, we embrace the hybrid approach of some time in the office and working at home – we even have entirely remote employees. This position may work remotely, but must be located in the front range area of Denver, CO, please inquire for more information if you are qualified for this position.
Our people are the kind who thrive on excellence. And being in a place where we can do great work is rewarding in and of itself. Many of us have been here a long time and feel a deep sense of ownership in People Productions. That said, all work and no play is not good for anyone, so as a company, we stress the importance of a healthy work/life balance. Many of us live in the beautiful state of Colorado but also places around the USA, and we strive to make sure we all have the time to enjoy what our personal lives have to offer!