Our Process of Launching a Sales Enablement Platform
Is your company new to Sales Enablement (SE)? Do you need to have stronger SE adoption and greater content usage among your reps? Technology platforms like Showpad are designed to democratize your sales organization so you can leverage the best practices from your top reps, and, you can ensure your marketing and sales teams are aligned.
While Sales Enablement is the common term, in many ways these platforms are ‘buyer enablement’ because you’re attempting to improve the buyer’s experience in order to make sales more efficient. When set up correctly, Showpad and other buyer enablement platforms help teams achieve goals in scalable, predictable, and repeatable ways – while also allowing your sales team the flexibility they need in the field. The transition can be daunting without guidance however, and it’s risky to simply “shotgun” your sales enablement practices. Luckily, we have a step-by-step process for launching platforms effectively, providing ROI with strong content and consistent messaging.
Learn more about our content audits.
Your process should establish a structural foundation that supports your buyer’s journey with the goal of shortening the path to closing each deal.
- Start by sifting through the mountains of legacy content to ensure there’s a clear and cohesive messaging. We’ve written up how you can have an effective content audit here.
- Look inside your company – your sales reps have a wealth of information about your customers. What connects the best in the field? What objections do they hear?
- Ensure your content covers all of the needs in one voice, from the website to the materials the field reps use.
- Develop a methodology for organizing your content within the sales enablement platform
- And, of course, energize and train the sales team on the platform, your messaging, and the materials.
Overall, your mission should be to bridge marketing and sales groups by talking to the leaders, and then building a consensus to ensure reps are effective in their pitches. Once the best sales paths are identified, get help creating the tools, playbooks, and apps that accentuate your buyer’s desires. Pull this off, and you’ll wind up easing the sales cycle, and increasing revenue.
Leave the guesswork out of sales enablement by relying on experts to help find the right buyer strategy. When you need a partner in this journey, People Productions is an experienced guide when it comes to launching and setting up a successful sales enablement approach that is enthusiastically accepted by your team.
Get help setting up your sales enablement platform.
Leverage best practices from your reps, and ensure marketing and sales teams are aligned.
Ready to get started?
Tell us about your project.
Call Don Poe at 303-449-6086 or email email@example.com, or fill out the form below and we’ll contact you.